Wednesday, February 19, 2014

BIG JOBS / little jobs = no jobs.

so many jobs to do to acheive goals of aweSUMO magnitude, scary jobs, starting your own business, top of the list - following your dreams tho.

studio move 4 months of no creativity, crazy. 2 weeks in I have gibed some walls, painted one coat of blackboard and started re:rearranging things to fit better. sewing machine tetrus!!!!! Big thanx to my Dad for helping me do stuff and lending me tools!!!! Choice one!!!!

but yet still the studio space feels strange as yet, haven't warmed it!!!! need's painting and bringing to life.

tidying, colour, shop fit out, forms = bleugh, but dollars = YAY, but can still sew, done some mending. made a sweatshirt!!!! is nice!!! and now a t-shirt too. is also ok. good for work and also all my t-shirts are getting holes wear them to much.

sewing is the next big job, got a long list to make!!!! and mend, create and blend.

Big jobs/little jobs = no jobs!!!! i can do it!!!!! 5 and a half weeks, go me!!!!!!

stay aweSUMO!!!!

fi

No comments:

Post a Comment