Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Website - Pledge me for UNschool of disruptive design!

HI, you can find out all about my work on my new website here

go on check it out!!

You could also check out my pledge me to get me to UNSCHOOL of Disruptive Design in Melbourne  Jan 23 - 29th. I'd love your help to get there.

Look out on my new website's blog and facebook for images of rewards, many more to come!!!

also totally share these things with your friends, some sweet rewards for you!!!

Peace and Love for the New Year, stay awesomes!!!!

<3 br="" fi="">

4 comments:

  1. Create your free website on beep. There are 4 mio websites and more created on beep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good luck on your journey. It always excites me to hear about other people taking steps to fulfill their dreams! I hope you will keep us updated on your progress at school as I am excited to hear how things go for you.

    My advice to you is to study hard! Nothing will feel as good as knowing you have done your absolute best.

    Laurence Chandler @ White Media Agency

    ReplyDelete